Participation in the 2018 edition of the workshop oenotourisme
At the hotel Mercure (Gare St Jean). This meeting between tourism and wine tourism professionals was organised by Benjamin Moreau, founder of the “Need Wine” platform and organiser of the “Wine & Pro” meetings, and was sold out on Thursday 15 February. In the presence of more than 20 exhibiting castles from New Aquitaine, 200 visitors representing the tourism and wine tourism sector.
Throughout the evening, we were able to exchange with winegrowers and other service providers about their new products. It was an evening rich in exchanges which will allow us to offer you stays and discoveries always richer and personalized.
We had the chance to meet:
– Sylvie CAZES, President of the Fondation de la Cité du Vin
– Christophe CHATEAU, Director of Communications, CIVB
– Hervé NOVELLI, former Minister of Tourism and President of the Higher Council of Wine Tourism.
The latter has also announced two major parts of his programme:
– The organisation of the first French national wine tourism conferences in autumn 2018, to “bring together hundreds of stakeholders in wine growing and tourism”.
– The union of all the “Vignobles & Découvertes” labels into a national association.
Suite à l’engouement suscité par cette manifestation, Benjamin Moreau nous a informé qu’il rééditerait l’opération l’année prochaine de manière plus importante et plus ambitieuse. Nous y serons !