WINE CULTURE AND HERITAGE DAY
Thursday 30 August 2018
Aquitaine is rich in its cultural and wine-growing heritage.
We propose you to embark with us for a day of discovery of the
Aquitaine’s heritage, from Antiquity to the beginning of modern times,
from the first century of our era to the 16th.
– Discover the archaeological site of Montcaret and its Gallo-Roman villa.
– Take a walk through a masterpiece of Romanesque art built between the 11th and 13th centuries.
– Come meditate in the tower of the famous philosopher and writer Michel de Montaigne.
We will travel through the vineyards of Bergerac and Montravel, Saint-Emilion and finally the entre-deux-mers where we will not fail to stop for a taste.
On the program :
– Guided tours of the three cultural sites
– Lunch at the water’s edge
– Visit and tasting in two castles.
– Transport included